For one week now, we’ve been fully working on Buttle.
And results begin to come ! So what’s new for the moment?
* Importants bugs has been fixed
* We worked on little improvements of design (menu, parameters…)
* Buttle workspace is shared in 4 view (Browser, Viewer, Graph, Params) which can be changed or closed
* Zoom is working
* A miniature of the graph was added
* You can browse between directories
* Was imported on Buttle Software
* We improved the management of the path text (suggestions)
* You can list nodes in the parameters part (usefull if the graph view is closed)
And it’s not the end ! We still have full of improvement to make !
And don’t worry if you think we can make much news features : we decided to have more quality than quantity !
In fact, as ButtleOFX is a open source software, we want our code to be clear and perennial.
So RDV next week, to tell you where we’ll be !
The Buttle Team #2