The 2nd week was very intense for us, and results are here!
The Interface :
* The 4 views are totally functionnal, and can pass in full screen.
* There are 3 modes to open ButtleOFX : the “default mode”, the “browser mode”, the “advanced mode”
The Graph :
* Hard work on connections :
* We can unhook connections from the nodes
* We can switch connections
* Deletion of connections is easier
* Copy and paste nodes with their connections
* Translation of several nodes with their connections
The Browser :
* The browser is linked with the viewer
* Drag and drop of images and create automatically corresponding reader nodes
* Improve text input for path
* Arrows previous and next are functionnal
* Possibility to rename and suppress items and create folders
* Management of shortcuts
The Advanced Mode :
* We can create node without seeing the graph, only with a new Param Editor, which lists all the created nodes.
* Help on nodes
* Parameters hint : the nodes properties are now available by right click on a node, and the paramaters are still on a separated column.
Next week we have a presentation of the avancement for the university. At this time we will post report.
The Buttle Team #2